Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Level 13: Practical Joke

$350 + $50 Seniors No Limit Hold'em

Borgata regular pulls off a practical joke at the table to perfection.

After Sal Busacca (Colts Neck, NJ) slo-played Aces on him, Ted Geier plots a way for a little payback.

Ted had been posing trivia questions to the table and awarding a dollar to the first person to correctly answer. When Sal Busacca stepped away, Ted got the entire table to agree that when he asked what planet is fourth from the Sun everyone would say Jupiter.

Sure enough when Sal came back and the question was asked, Sal was adamant the answer was Mars while everyone insisted it was Jupiter. Finally the dealer said, "You know they're just joking right?"

Sal - "I was willing to be my net worth it was Mars. They had me going good. They got me. I fell for it." Ted - "You're a good sport. And now you got a new nickname...MARS"

Sal just doubled up winning a K-Q race against 8-8.