Monday, January 31, 2011

Campagna Cracks Up Table

Borgata Winter Poker Open Championship

Anthony Campagna

Anthony Campagna currently at 41,000 answered all my interview questions as a dead-on Arnold Schwarzenegger. He had the entire table in stitches.

Other than Campagna's impersonations, it's been a quiet table except for a couple of early knock-outs.

I asked Campagna how this tournament compared to the WSOP where he finished 38th at the main event in 2008?

"I play everywhere and this is the best place to play in the country. Venetian is a close second but the quality of play with a smaller field is much better here."

Anthony plays at Borgata 25 weeks a year. He also pointed out that yesterday was tournament players and today are internet junkies.

He's now calling Maria Shriver to tell her Kal-i-forn-ia isn't as good for poker as New Jersey.
Believe me now and hear me later...