Monday, January 31, 2011

Victor Ramdin Napping

Borgata Winter Poker Open Championship

Victor Ramdin

Victor Ramdin loves the Borgata structure and buy-in.

"You could squeeze three of these into the normal 10K buy-in and the payouts are decent." said Ramdin.

"Because I was playing Poker Stars so much last night, I was really tired. I set up at my table this morning, then left to take a three hour nap, then came back."

Ramdin is having a tough time at his recent table.

"I'm just hoping to make it through the next 20 minutes. Things aren't looking too good."

Ramdin made the right fold when I was there as his Opponent voluntarily showed him the nut full-house. "Just played a hand I shouldn't have against a tight player...not getting any information from the other players" said Victor.

Next up for Victor is an NAPT event next month.

"They should have more poker tournaments like these" complimented Victor.

Born in Georgetown Guyana, raised in the Bronx, Victor contributes a lot of time and money to his charity www.guyanawatch.org